/ Nash Hotel 410 Fuller Avenue
OF AL BALLARD
in 1928 by German-born Helena entrepreneur Charles Eybel (1870-1963),
this modest brick hotel was a fixture on Fuller Avenue for
over 50 years. It was the hotel closest to the Great Northern
Railway Depot, which made it quite convenient for travelers
for several decades. It became the Nash Hotel in 1950. The
building was demolished in the early 1980s.
of the Eybel / Nash Hotel, 410 Fuller
had several owners, including builder Charles Eybel, Mark and
Agnes Whetstone, Robert F. Nash, and Neil C. Livingstone, Sr.
of the Eybel / Nash Hotel, 2011