Imperial Lanes, 607 Roberts St.
Opened in 1957 - Demolished in 1984
Imperial Lanes opened its doors at 607 Roberts, between 11th. Ave. and Prospect Ave., in August of
1957. It was torn down in 1984, to make way for the construction of a new J. C. Penney Co. store at the west end of Capital Hill Mall.
Bowling at Imperial Lanes, 1961
Helena High School "Vigilante" yearbook, 1961
Bowling at Imperial Lanes, 1962
Mural by Jack and Dorris Kinney
Helena High School "Vigilante" yearbook, 1962
Another Imperial Lanes Mural by Jack and Dorris Kinney
OF KATHLEEN KINNEY
Imperial Lanes Coffee Shop, 1957
OF THE KENNON BAIRD COLLECTION • CLICK ON IMAGE TO OPEN A BIG VERSION IN A NEW WINDOW
Google Maps View of the Imperial Lanes Site, 2012