Valley View Motel • 1831 Euclid
Built 1949

Valley View Motel, 1950s



COLLECTION OF KENNON BAIRD

The first newspaper archive mention of the Valley View is a legal notice from April of 1950, stating that W. G. and Mary E. Barker were partners in the business. Mr. Barker also worked 30 years for the State Highway Department, retiring in 1959.

A Recent Street View


View Larger Map

Go back to HOTELS & MOTELS