at the NE corner of N. Montana Ave. and Sierra Rd. E, is no
longer standing. In the 1950s-60s, it was Ehlers' Corner Food
Market, operated by Ray Ehlers (1893-1970). It then became Martin's
IGA. This photo, showing portions of the old Ehlers' sign, is
from the Charleen Spalding Collection.
She took it shortly after the Martin's IGA sign came down, as
the building was being converted into a restaurant. Thanks,